After iOS 13 now dark mode is also available in few Android apps. Dark mode has two major advantages, firstly it excessively reduces blue light which is very harmful to eyes. Secondly, it saves your battery life. At night when you use your mobile phone, your eyes get penetrating but dark mode gives a very cool experience to your eyes.
But this mode is only run on that device which is compatible with Android 10 and iOS 13. In iOS 13 dark mode will change automatically with respect to day and night light. But for android, you must go to setting and turn on dark mode on Instagarm each and every time you want. There is no dark mode inside the Instagram, but hopefully that will change with a future update.
How to enable dark mode for Instagram in Android 10?
- Open phone settings.
- In settings go to ‘Display’.
- Activate the ‘Dark theme’ toggle.
- And the dark theme is now active on Instagram.
How to enable dark mode for Instagram in iOS 13?
- Open your phone settings.
- Go to ‘Display and brightness’.
- Tap ‘Dark’ to change the theme.
- And dark mode is active on your phone.