I am going to share with you these right answers for the Telenor Quiz on 17 May 2021.
You can take the quiz to get a free internet reward from Telenor. As you are aware Telenor offers a quiz section called Test your skills for a free internet reward from Telenor. And if you would like to receive the correct answers daily for these quizzes, please visit our website daily and receive the correct quiz answers. As you know, Telenor has recently launched a new marketing campaign, in which Telenor provides free MBS data each day. It is called Test Your Skills. They will ask 5 questions daily and you must answer them correctly in order to win 100 to 500 Mbps.
TODAY’S TELENOR QUIZ ANSWERS:
We are updating our website every day and providing you with valid and correct answers to all the questions enlisted in the My Telenor app for 17 May 2021. You may use these answers in order to receive Free MBS Daily.
Please keep visiting our website for the latest quiz answer updates so that you are aware of our latest quiz answer updates. As this answer is 100% accurate, it will also enable you to improve your general knowledge.
The following are the steps and instructions for obtaining free internet services from Telenor.
- Simply open the My Telenor App.
- Click on the right bottom of the page to test your skills.
- In this section, you will find 4 or 5 questions.
- Then you give them the Answers to Showed Questions. Its Multiple choice to choose from 4 options.
- You must correctly answer all questions otherwise, you will not receive any free internet data MBs.
- Once you have answered all questions correctly, you will receive Free Telenor Internet MB’s (50MB to 100MB or even more).
- You must have at least 0.01 PKR in your Telenor sim to utilize free data MB’s.
- The MBS you have won is valid only for one day.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR TODAY’S TELENOR APP 17 MAY 2021
Question 1: What is the Diameter of Earth?
- 200 km
- 1000 km
- 500 km
- 12742 km
CORRECT ANSWER: 12742 KM
Question 2: What is the capital of Spain?
CORRECT ANSWER: MADRID
Question 3: Where is the world’s largest lizard found?
CORRECT ANSWER: INDONESIA
Question 4: At what speed can a Honey bee fly?
- 1 km/h
- 2 km/h
- 100 km/h
- 32 km/h
CORRECT ANSWER: 32 KM/H
Question 5: What is the currency of Japan called?