Spotify India is an app that allows you to listen to songs, play podcasts, create playlists, and discover music you will love for free. However, there are certain subscription plans as well, these allow you to store music offline and listen to music ad-free. The plans come under Spotify Premium.
Currently, Spotify is providing 3 months of free premium membership to new users. Those who are interested and have never subscribed to premium before can avail of this offer by choosing either the ‘Student Plan’ or an ‘Individual Plan’ that offers 3 months free. Family and Duo members can get a 1-month membership of Spotify Premium for free. The offer is valid until 11th September.
After the free trial period ends, users will have to pay Rs. 119 for a monthly subscription. They can cancel their subscription anytime in between the 3 months free period and you won’t have to pay a rupee. Here are the steps to avail this free membership-
Note- Log in to your Spotify account on the web to get his premium offer. This can’t be done via the app.
- Open Spotify on your web browser.
- Click on the Premium Button.
- Select the Student Plan or Individual Plan whichever suits you.
- Next, you will be asked to give your card details under the Build your plan section.
- After doing that, you will see your plan details as well as the time period on the screen.
- You can also confirm your plan status in the Account section.